Welcome to Hedon Centre
Hedon Centre is a library and customer services centre. There’s plenty to do with East Riding Libraries. Find out about events and meeting dates for our regular groups on the What’s On page. This library has a permanent chatter and natter table available during all opening hours. Find out more about chatty cafe at East Riding Libraries.View What's On
Staff Training Closure
This venue will be closed for 3 hours each month for staff training. The scheduled training days are as follows:
- Tuesday, 20 April 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Tuesday, 25 May 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Tuesday, 22 June 9.30am - 12.30pm
Join the library
All East Riding Libraries are free to join. As a member you’ll get access to thousands of titles, including free eMagazines, eAudiobooks, eBooks and eNewspapers to downloads anywhere, anytime. Find out how to join and all the benefits of being a member on the memberships page.Memberships
Browse all books available to borrow on the library catalogue. Use your library card number and pin to log in to your account to renew your loans online or reserve books to pick up at this branch.
Get online at the Hedon Centre
All East Riding Libraries are part of the Online Centres Network. You can access free, self-paced IT lesson with Learn My Way on our computers. You have free access to the following at this library:
- Six computers for public use
- Adjustable height desk for wheelchair users
- Accessibility software: Microsoft magnifier, narrator and on-screen keyboard
- Free Wi-Fi, internet and email access
- Google docs, sheets and slides software A4 scanner
- Colour and black and white A4 and A3 printing. Use Click Print Go from home
- Self service A4 and A3 black and white photocopier
Free parking is available at Magdalen Gate, Iveson Close and Thorn Road, all with disabled bays.
Level access throughout from street, automatic doors, wheelchair accessible toilet. Only assistance dogs are allowed on site.
Hedon Centre is two minute's walk from the nearest bus stop on Hedon Crossroads.
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe Places Scheme