Membership benefits Join East Riding Libraries for free and access a range of benefits
Terms and Conditions
(Council Tax Leaflet Competition) Read the full terms and conditions for our prize bundle competition worth £1,000.
Enter using the leaflet which arrived with your latest council tax bill.
- One entry per household.
- Entrants must be a member of East Riding Libraries - click here to join free eastridinglibraries.co.uk/memberships or visit any East Riding Library.
- Entrants must be residents within the East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
- At the point of competition entry, the entrant must have an item on loan from East Riding Libraries.
- There is no age restriction on this competition. Please note if a person under the age of 16 wins the prize bundle, it must be collected and all aspects supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Entries must be received by close of business on Saturday 30 May 2020 (please check your local libraries opening times to ensure entries are in by the closing date).
- The winner will be drawn at random on Wednesday 3 June and will be notified the same day.
- The winner must agree to have a photograph taken when receiving the prize, for promotional use by the East Riding Libraries service.
- The 'Weekend in a Camping Cabin' at South Cliff Holiday Park is subject to availability, and must be used before the 31 December 2020. A camping cabin can accommodate up to 6 guests.
- The beach chalet rental on Bridlington Foreshore must be taken before 30 September 2020.
- The pair of tickets to a show at Bridlington Spa is valid for any show (subject to availability) before 31 December 2020.
- The Chamas voucher is for a meal for two, and must be used by the 31 December 2020 - for location details see chamasbeverley.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/food-menu.pdf
- The Garden Centre voucher is for £50 to spend in Coletta and Tyson Garden Centre in Woodmansey and valid until 31 December 2020 - for location details see colettagardencentre.co.uk
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes and vouchers included in the prize.
- If you do not pay council tax and did not receive a leaflet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request one, or phone 01482 391458. You can also download a copy of the leaflet here
- By entering the competition, you agree that you will be legally bound by these terms and conditions.